- John 5:31.
- John Lennon, Mind Games.
- Query from interviewer and response by John Lennon during the September, 1968, Rolling Stone Interview.
- Response by John Lennon when asked about usage of friend vs. baby during the September, 1968, Rolling Stone Interview.
- Comment by John Lennon when talking during the August 24th, 1968 interview on Frost on Saturday about the movie Yoko made of him smiling.
- Man of the decade interview – Dr Desmond Morris – 2nd December 1969 at Tittenhurst Park, aired on TV 12/30/1969.
- Man of the decade interview – Dr Desmond Morris – 2nd December 1969 at Tittenhurst Park, aired on TV 12/30/1969.
- Steve Turner giving commentary about John and Yoko.
- Hebrews 2:5.
- I was unable to determine who holds the copyright on many of the items. Of those that I did determine who the copyright belongs to I was told in no uncertain terms that I would not be granted permission to use the requested materials. I never did need to contact anyone anyway as this document is a religious document ordained to be written at this time by God and Jesus Christ. Because of the religious aspect of this document, it must and will be made available to the Christian world.
- Today’s New International Version.
- For example, John and Paul released some 69 songs during the period of prophecy. Over the course of the last three years I have researched every one of them and I am quite able to show to you that each of them do support very clearly the assertion that each and every one of those 69 songs were released to support the period of prophecy in some fashion or another. However, this book only touches on a handful of those songs. This book would be well over a thousand pages long if I attempted to incorporate a detailed explanation of each and every one of those 69 songs. The particular artistic efforts of the two witnesses that I do reference here in this book are enough to show you that John and Paul were the two witnesses.
- John and Paul are referenced by name many times in this book. If either of the two is mentioned individually their last name is included in the reference. If they are referenced together as a pair, as in John and Paul, then their last names are not included, nor needed. Here, however, as the identities of the two witnesses are being formally declared for the first time it is appropriate to reference the pair by both first and last name.
References to John and Yoko and Yoko are also made. It is clear who these individuals are just by first name alone. The only times Yoko’s last name appears is when numerological analysis is being done that involves her last name. Mary Magdalene is always referred to in full name to avoid any confusion as Jesus Christ’s mother was also named Mary.
- See Appendix A.
- To that end, the primary meaning of the phrases, nothing is real and imagine there’s no heaven is that if we want to understand the two witnesses and the prophecies they delivered we need to realize that what is stated by the two witnesses, and also what is stated in the prophecies found in The Bible, can only be properly understood once we begin to see that for the most part what is being stated is symbolic in nature.
- Exodus 24:18 – Then Moses entered the cloud as he went on up the mountain. And he stayed on the mountain forty days and forty nights.
- Exodus 16:35 – The Israelites ate manna forty years, until they came to a land that was settled; they ate manna until they reached the border of Canaan.
- Matthew 4:2 – After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. See also Luke 4:2 – …where for 40 days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.
- Numbers 13:25 – At the end of 40 days they returned from exploring the land.
- Numbers 14:33-34 – Your children will be shepherds here for forty years, suffering for your unfaithfulness, until the last of your bodies lies in the wilderness. For forty years – one year for each of the forty days you explored the land – you will suffer for your sins and know what it is to have me against you.
- Numbers 32:13 – The Lord’s anger burned against Israel and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years.
- Deuteronomy 8:2-5 – Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands. He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that people do not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years. Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the Lord your God disciplines you.
- Deuteronomy 25:2 – If the one who is guilty deserves to be beaten, the judge shall make them lie down and have them flogged in his presence with the number of lashes the crime deserves, but the judge must not impose more than 40 lashes.
- Judges 3:11 – So the land had peace for forty years, until Othneil son of Kenaz died.
- Judges 13:1 – Again the Israelites did evil in the eyes of the Lord, so the Lord delivered them into the hands of the Philistines for forty years.
- 1 Samuel 4:18 – When he mentioned the ark of God, Eli fell backward off his chair by the side of the gate. His neck was broken and he died, for he was an old man, and he was heavy. He had led Israel forty years.
- 2 Samuel 2:10 – Ish-Bosheth son of Saul was forty years old when he became king over Israel, and he reigned two years.
- The words ‘them’ and ‘they’ are used in this passage to reference the artistic creations of the two witnesses. This is discussed in greater detail as the book progresses.
- In a sense, you can picture that at this time the prophecies that had lain dormant within the works of the two witnesses became active, transmitting outward. This activation of the prophecies allowed for the detection of the prophecies to then take place.
- What is not stated in this passage is why it is that the religion of Islam reacts in such a violent manner. As you shall come to understand as you read on, it is from the religion of Islam that the anti-Christ comes. The dissemination of this information is what brings about their violent reaction to the prophecies of the two witnesses.
- On March 4, 1966, in an interview for the London Evening Standard with Maureen Cleave, John made the following statement:
“Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn’t argue with that; I’m right and I will be proved right. We’re more popular than Jesus now; I don’t know which will go first – rock ‘n’ roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it for me.” There is a great deal that needs to be said regarding this statement that John Lennon made but since this particular topic does not significantly further the notion that John and Paul were the two witnesses it will not be fully addressed here in this book. However, you should realize that there is a very good reason that John is so sure about his saying that Christianity will go. Over the course of the last 3+ years of working on this account of the three witnesses I was fortunate enough to be inspired enough at one point to realize the same thing that John Lennon realized regarding this statement and that is that this death of Christianity being talked about in the interview was not an original idea generated by John Lennon; he was stating what he had learned while reading The Bible. What you should know is that in order for a person to get to the point that they can derive this message from The Bible they must be very familiar with all three components of The Bible, that being the Old Testament, The Gospels, and the New Testament. Only a person that is both familiar with The Bible and inspired by God would have a chance of arriving at the point that they could say with certainty that Christianity will go. Of course, since John Lennon was also such a great poetic artist he made the statement with a slight twist, which helped to fuel the outrage that came about by those that claimed to be devout Christians. What was eventually realized regarding the public’s reaction to the Christianity will go statement made by John was that their negative reaction served to further prove that 1) John and Paul were very devout Christians because only a devout Christian could ever get to the point of making a statement along the lines of Christianity will go. 2) we are living at the end of the iron civilization; 3) those that claim to be Christian at the end of the iron civilization will have drifted very far away from a correct understanding of the message of God through Jesus Christ 4) The iron civilization will be removed not to just make room for the Establishment but also because in God’s eyes that removal is justified since no one living in the last days of the iron civilization understands the message of Jesus Christ to the point that the profound aspects of the message of Jesus Christ are realized. 5) Christianity will go away. The statement John Lennon made is 100% correct (end of 5). Of course, if there is an interest on your part to learn more about why John Lennon made this Christianity will go statement I’d be more than happy to fully explain in another forum why John said what he said. For now, please at least understand that what John said regarding the fate of Christianity was correct.
- Revelation 13:1 – The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
- Revelation 13:3 – One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
- Revelation 13:1 – The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea.
- Revelation 13:13 – And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of everyone.
- She’s Leaving Home, Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite, When I’m 64, Lady Madonna, You Never Give Me Your Money, She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, and Let It Be.
- It is at Revelation 11:15 that the Establishment begins as the passage describes:
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:
“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”
This is covered in greater detail in the Cast-Iron Shore chapter.
- The discussion regarding the symbolic meanings of these terms is not included in The Good Guise. A follow-up to this account of the two witnesses will include this discussion.
- Understanding that the word dance was used by the two witnesses throughout the period of prophecy to put forth the notion that this was a major characteristic of the first beast proved invaluable in terms of coming to understand what was being conveyed in other songs. For example, it suddenly became very easy to understand seemingly confusing lyrics such as those found in the song Birthday, a song that appears on The Beatles (The White Album). One particular line in the song – You say it’s your birthday / Well it’s my birthday too – always seemed a bit hard to define thematically until the connection was made between the use of the word dance in that song with the use of the word dance in Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite. Now, it seems quite clear why two birthdays are being celebrated at the same time in the song, once one views the lyrics of this song as being sung by a component, or head, of the first beast to another component, or head, of the first beast.
- The unholy ways the two witnesses interacted with God are as follows: LSD was used by the two witnesses to establish a channel of communication between themselves and God to allow prophecies to be exchanged from God to them. Normally this communication channel is one that is initiated from God, not from the individual. Also, the prophecies that were delivered thru the two witnesses from God were then stored in anagrams and numerological formats. This manner of storing prophecy from God is normally not permitted by God as this type of storage allows even the non-believer to potentially come into possession of the prophecies outside the bounds of spiritual inspiration.
- There are some numbers in certain numerological methodologies that do not resolve down to a single digit, but those instances are not applicable here.
- There are a couple different ways that digits can be summed and evaluated in Numerology. For example, there are the Chaldean and Pythagorean methods. The two witnesses used the Pythagorean method during the period of prophecy. It is the most common numerological method.
- Of course, this whole line of reasoning was further complicated because the first three songs (Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Getting Better, Fixing A Hole) had been tied back to specific individual passages, but the fifth song in the sequence (Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite) had been tied back to an entire chapter. From a linear viewpoint I knew that if I was looking for a specific passage to relate She’s Leaving Home to then it must come after the passage tied to Fixing A Hole and before the beginning of Revelation 13, which relates perfectly to Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite. However, if I was looking for a chapter to tie back to She’s Leaving Home then it seemed that the only logical conclusion to be reached from a linear perspective would be that it must be Revelation 12 that She’s Leaving Home ties back to. Of course, all of this thought process took place in part after the fact of identifying that She’s Leaving Home is related to the entire chapter of Revelation 12. One important aspect regarding the identification of this sequence of songs that you should take away from this discussion is that it took the identification of the other songs in the sequence to be identified (songs 1, 2, 3 & 5) in order for the relationship between the fourth song, She’s Leaving Home, and Revelation 12 to be established.
- Though it was eventually found that every song released by the two witnesses was biblically based in that each song was created to support the period of prophecy, at this point of my research I had not yet reached that conclusion
- Explaining how John and Paul tie back to the book of Daniel is at least one lengthy chapter in and of itself as there are many ways in which this is so. This Daniel aspect of the two witnesses will only be touched on briefly during this explanation of the two witnesses. Briefly, though, one aspect worth commenting on now is that if John Lennon also realized that his life emulated this fourth beast, then it was entirely possible that he knew full well that he was going to be murdered, for the fourth beast in Daniel 7 is murdered. In Daniel 7:11 the following passage describes the death of the fourth beast:
Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking.
I kept looking until the beast was slain
and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.
(The other beasts had been stripped of their authority,
but were allowed to live for a period of time.)
Here we see that the fourth beast is slain and we are also told that this fourth beast is thrown into a blazing fire. John Lennon’s life emulated this passage exactly as we see that not only was he murdered, but after his murder he was cremated, which fulfills the thrown into a blazing fire portion of this biblical passage. If we decide that John Lennon did know of this emulative relationship between himself and the fourth beast in Daniel 7, then we could conclude that John Lennon knew that he was going to be killed. Once we acknowledge that John Lennon knew he was going to be killed, the appearance of the Il Cornuto on the cover of Yellow Submarine does demonstrate that perhaps he was trying to protect Paul from the same fate that awaited him. As a side note, regarding the life of John Lennon, it should be noted that up through the very last act here on earth – his cremation – he continued to emulate scripture. In addition, Daniel 7:11 is a passage that can be reduced down to the single digit 9 from a numerological point of view. Here we see that his final mortal act – his cremation – serves in part to point us one more time to the number 9. Furthermore, if we acknowledge that John Lennon knew of his inevitable murder it would help to explain why he stayed at home as he did prior to his coming back out into the public arena around the time that he turned 40.
- A person that believes, that knows, there is a God usually evolves through the following lines of reasoning when trying to get a grasp on the notion that God is everywhere. Initially, when a person is young and not inclined towards complex thoughts the conclusion is reached that:
God is everywhere
because God is so large
that he encompasses everything
in the whole universe and beyond.
As this typical person matures this explanation as to how it could be that God is everywhere evolves into the following:
God is everywhere because I now understand
that if I reduce any physical object known in the universe
down to its molecular level I can see that everything
is built upon the same underlying foundation.
It is through this foundation that
God is everywhere
at the same time.
Then, as this typical person grows this explanation regarding the general question of how it can be that God is everywhere evolves into the following explanation:
God is everywhere
because every single thing that exists
in this reality of ours is an emulation of some aspect of God,
be it an emulation of God himself,
or an emulation of some aspect of the will of God,
including any aspect of the plan that is unfolding regarding the Establishment.
If one has evolved to the final understanding of how it can be that God is everywhere then it is quite easy to incorporate the notion of emulation when attempting to understand and explain the two witnesses.
- We are nearing some very profound territory here, for The Bible is a living Bible, meaning that the passages found in The Bible are relevant and applicable to the current generation throughout the time of humankind. To put this all in another, more understandable way, a passage in The Bible, when read in the year 1,000 AD may convey something entirely different than when it is read in the year 2,000 AD. However, both meanings are correct when applied to the particular time period that the passage was read.
- There was one other reason that I thought that anagrams somehow played a role with the two witnesses. As my studies of the two witnesses carried on I found that many of the incorrect interpretations of the works of John and Paul served at least two functional purposes. First, they helped to form the guise that was pulled off by the two witnesses. Secondly, it was found that these incorrect understandings were able to be incorporated successfully into the two witnesses. I will give you a few examples now to hopefully better explain what is being said here: (1) LMW 29IF. This is the famous license plate number on the cover of Abbey Road. The general understanding of the alpha-numeric sequence is that it stands for Linda McCartney weeps because Paul McCartney would have been 29 years old now IF he was alive. This statement was generated because rumors were swirling that Paul McCartney was physically dead. However, the real value of this sequence of letters and numbers is that they were needed to complete the Abbey Road anagram, an anagram that allows us to approach the cover and music of Abbey Road in a new manner. (2) Paul is dead. It was rumored that Paul McCartney had physically died. What was found to be interesting was that this physical death took place right around – slightly before – the beginning of the period of prophecy. What was understood was that this rumor was both correct and incorrect; that during the period of prophecy the power of God was so great within them – Paul McCartney here in particular – that in effect this power of God replaced, or pushed out, the old Paul McCartney for this period of time. This pushing out of the old Paul McCartney to make room for God resulted in the spiritual death of Paul McCartney. This death took place to make room for the spirit of God. (end of (2)). As a result of being able to incorporate these rumors, or myths, about John and Paul into the two witnesses it was concluded that every significant myth that served to create the guise of the two witnesses was also able to be incorporated into the two witnesses. With anagrams being a fairly talked about aspect of John and Paul it was thought that somehow anagrams must also be a variable of the two witnesses. It turned out that the prophecies were stored in various anagrams and numerical sequences.
- As John the Baptist gave his testimony about the coming of Jesus, we see in John 1:12 that a dove is incorporated into the story. John 1:12 – Then John gave his testimony. “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him.”
- This is conveyed by the word dove.
- This is conveyed by the tail/tale homonym.
- This is conveyed by the word joint.
- The most significant reason that Magical Mystery Tour was seen as the correct choice, though there were others, is because of the way that the songs and the title of the E.P. appear on the cover of the album. The album cover first lists the songs on side one followed by the title of the album, and then the songs from the second side follow. I Am The Walrus is the last song on side one, meaning that the next phrase to appear on the album is Magical Mystery Tour. In effect, the two witnesses provided the complete anagram in this manner. All that needed to be done was to substitute walrus with Paul McCartney by solving the the walrus was Paul clue.
- The Beatles (The White Album) is not a part of this list as its prophetic value is numerical in nature.
- ‘A’ appears in about 43.31% of all words in the Concise Oxford Dictionary (11th edition revised, 2004), The following percentages were found to exist for the remaining vowels →E = 56.88%, I = 38.45%, O = 36.51%, U = 18.51%, Y = 9.06%.
- There are 13 words in these four titles, of which 4 contain the letter ‘Y’, for a rate of occurrence of around 30.7%, This is very high compared to the average of 9.06% found in the Concise Oxford Dictionary (11th edition revised, 2004).
- Matthew 28:2 – There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. Mark 16:2-3 – Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb and they asked each other, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?” But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. Luke 24: 2 – They found the stone rolled away from the tomb. John 20: 1 – Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.
- Once one considers for a time John Lennon’s usage of the word child during his various explanations of Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds, it becomes clear that he was speaking symbolically. Except for the times that he was acknowledging his marriage to Yoko he rarely, if ever, referred to Yoko as his wife. He was always very personal, referring to her by her name. Once this characteristic of John Lennon is identified, his not referencing his son by his first name during his repeated explanations of Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds in a much more consistent fashion seems very out-of-character.
- Penny Lane; Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds; When I’m 64; Good Morning, Good Morning; Lady Madonna; Dear Prudence; Ob-la-di Ob-la-da; The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill; Martha My Dear; Julia; Hey Jude(written to a young boy); Birthday (man must be born again); Mother Nature’s Son; Cry Baby Cry; All Together Now; Hey Bulldog; You Never Give Me Your Money; She Came In Through The Bathroom Window; Golden Slumbers (implied with ‘lullaby’); You Know My Name (Look Up The Number); Baby You’re a Rich Man
- The picture was found in Wikipedia.
- John Lennon made this statement during an interview on the London Weekend Television show “Frost on Saturday”. Frederick James wrote an article on the TV interview and it appeared in the October 1968 Beatle book magazine. Though only a single quote in regard to preconceived ideas is referenced in the text of this book from that interview, many references were made in the interview regarding preconceived ideas and how they impact a person.
- That is to say, no wording related to Revolver is needed to construct the prophecies of the two witnesses, prophecies that were delivered in the form of anagrams or numerical sequences
- If a discussion of the prophetic merits of the album Revolver were discussed in detail, a lengthy chapter would need to be incorporated into this book. Though there are many worthwhile observations to be made in regards to Revolver, observations that further solidify the claim that John and Paul were the two witnesses, they are omitted from this book.
- It was the album Revolver that first motivated me to heavily incorporate the usage of colors by the two witnesses into this whole effort of trying to understand all that they put forth. However, they also indicate the same idea later on with the release of the song All Together Now. The song All Together Now appears to be more playful than profound until one comes to understand that the two witnesses were very deliberate in their use of letters (used to construct anagrams), numbers (numerical sequences used to point us towards an understanding of specific biblical passages), and colors (colors were used to define the major aspects, or components, of not only the two witnesses themselves but also the prophecies they delivered). If you take the time to review All Together Now you will see that the three verses address these very same concepts – letters, numbers, and colors. It was eventually seen that all three needed to be understood before a correct understanding of the two witnesses could be arrived at. Once a person is able to do this the title of the song – All Together Now – makes perfect sense; that is, all three components must be considered all together at the same time in order for any real progress regarding the two witnesses to be achieved.
- You are being told this ahead of the chapter that explains the cover of Yellow Submarine, a chapter bearing the same name. As I also mention elsewhere, coming to understand the two witnesses is a circular effort.
- The cover of Yellow Submarine is reviewed in the chapter titled Yellow Submarine – The Album Cover.
- It was initially thought that these were apples because The Beatles were associated with Apple Records.
- An exhaustive, nearly frame-by-frame analysis of the movie Yellow Submarine was completed while researching the two witnesses. It has been omitted from this book in the interest of brevity but it should at least be said that the conclusion reached about that movie fully supports the idea that green was used by the two witnesses in the manner indicated here.
- Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds originates from the passage in Revelation 12:1, and the lyrics in the song continue to support this association.
- Yellow was used by the two witnesses to indicate various aspects of the divine power of God and Jesus Christ.
- An understanding of the meaning of this phrase is only possible once one understands the symbolic meaning of the words sun and girl. You should just be aware that sun is a homonym of son, which is to be thought of as the Son of God, or Jesus Christ, and girl is a reference to Mary Magdalene. Here this use of the homonym sun with girl is meant to convey the idea that the finding of the tomb of Mary Magdalene is a very good thing in the long run for Jesus Christ.
- Dark Side Of The Moon, by Pink Floyd, has a strong association to the movie The Wizard Of Oz, for example.
- When I initially drafted The Good Guise I envisioned that a significant portion of the book would be spent detailing the specific meanings that the two witnesses conveyed with the use of the following terms: shelter, roundabout, all time occurrences, yellow, green, blue, red, black, white, brown, silver, gold, pretty, wine, newspaper, dream, stand (sit), child, wife, fool, queen, appoint, band, number (song), days of the week, clouds, mac, rain, birthday, word, tea, the Let It Be theme, various numerical phrases, phrases that incorporate opposites, sun/son, fish, door and Bill. But, as I began assembling this portion of the book it seemed as if I was changing the feel of this book from one that focused on the more significant aspects of the two witnesses into a lower level line-by-line account of what they accomplished. Because of this, the decision was made to forego this detailed explanation of what terminology they employed. Instead, some of the above terms are explained as needed in the discussions that take place in the various chapters of this book
- This is conveyed with the will you still be sending me phrase.
- Birthday references not only the birth of the bloodline of Mary Magdalene but also the first beast in Revelation 13, and to a lesser degree the birth of the anti-Christ. Since Mary Magdalene’s discovery leads to her living descendants and then onward to the formation of the first beast, which eventually gives rise to the anti-Christ, we can say that from a theoretical point of view all of these components are all one and the same since each entity is a result, or continuation, or the previous entity.
- Matthew 9:17 Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out, and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.” Mark 2:22 And people do not pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins.” Luke 5:37 And people do not pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the new wine will burst the skins; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. Luke 5:38 No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins. Luke 5:39 And none of you, after drinking old wine, wants the new, for you say, ‘The old is better.’ “
- As a side note, we are now able to understand the symbolic significance of the story in The Gospels in which Jesus Christ turns water into wine. The two witnesses are said to be able to turn water into blood and now we can understand that both of these stories are saying the very same thing from a symbolic point of view. The water, which is knowledge from God, is a property of God that was here emulated by Jesus Christ. It can also be seen as being a symbolic characteristic of the prophecies that were delivered to the two witnesses. Once we understand that the prophecies of the two witnesses result in the reemergence of the bloodline of Mary Magdalene we see that the story taking place in The Gospels took place to symbolize this chain of events that would take place in Revelation – the prophecies of the two witnesses, the rise of the anti-Christ, the death of Christianity, followed by the return of Jesus Christ to the human race to reign forever. The two witnesses and Jesus Christ were referencing the same story but from different perspectives and timeframes.
- During the time that I was identifying the five song sequence now being discussed I had no idea how many of the songs on the Sgt. Pepper album were going to be included in the final sequence of songs. I initially had determined that the song Within You Without You also fit in perfectly with this sequence of songs as I was able to tie the song soundly to the biblical passage found in Revelation 13:2-3 – And I heard a sound from Heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. And they sang a new song…. The one distinctive quality about Within You Without You is that it is the song on Sgt. Pepper that features string instruments unlike any other on the album. The strings played in the song are what tie the song to this passage in The Bible as the sound emulates that of harpists playing their harps. Once this connection was made it became possible to gain an understanding of Revelation 14 by applying the words and concepts found in Within You Without You to the passages in Revelation 14.
In Revelation 14, the most significant aspect of this chapter is that during this time period it is stated that they sang a new song. What is the new song that is being sung at this point in Revelation? This question is able to be answered by considering what we now know about Revelation 12 & 13 along with the lyrics of the song Within You Without You.
First, we know that Revelation 14 begins after the rise and decline of the anti-Christ have just taken place in Revelation 13. What is also known by mankind at the beginning of Revelation 14 is that the prophecies of the two witnesses were not only correct but that they were needed in order for the identification and decline of the anti-Christ to take place. In effect, the world will start to acknowledge on a large scale that events taking place presently were destined to occur some time ago. In other words, it will be realized at this time that much of life, if not all of life, is predestined.
If we look at the song Within You Without You from this perspective we see that the very same concept is found in the song. Most people think of the title of the song Within You Without You as meaning inside you and outside you but this is not what is being conveyed with this phrase. Instead, what’s being stated in this song title is the things that are going on within you are all taking place without any input from you. Since the world now knows that large scale events like the anti-Christ were pre-ordained, the realization is made that all of the smaller scale events that support large scale, preordained events must have also been preordained as well. At this time it is realized that everything happening, including your thoughts and actions, are not spontaneous after all; they are preordained.
It seems that no matter what is going on at the individual level, whether an individual’s actions consciously support the coming to be of the Establishment or not, the Establishment continues to progress towards its eventual full manifestation.
Does this realization then lead us to the conclusion that free will does not exist within the human race? If we can not change the course of events detailed in Revelation we must agree that we have no free will; that everything, including each of our innermost thoughts and whims, are predestined to take place. So, where does that leave us, now that it is realized in Revelation 14 that each of us are here to support the Establishment? It turns out the human race does contain within it this variable we think of as free will, but in a way that will not be seriously acknowledged until Revelation 14 begins to come to pass. That is, God, thru Jesus Christ, has granted all individuals free will in regards to the most important aspect of each of our existences; God has granted each of us the ability to freely accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, and in turn the ability to freely turn away from Jesus Christ for not only today but for all eternity. With this book being written during the coming to pass of Revelation 11, it is easy to look around and see that humanity has, as a great whole, chosen to turn away from Jesus Christ, which is how it must be as the iron civilization comes to an end. However, it will not always be this way, and it is when Revelation 14 manifests itself that humankind begins to freely choose Jesus Christ as its savior.
With all of this being said, it seems that Within You Without You should be included in the sequence of songs that was discussed in the chapter titled The Sgt. Pepper Connection. But since this song is a George Harrison composition it can not be included. The song serves primarily as a dividing line between the first and second sequences of songs that appear on Sgt. Pepper. What you should realize is that John and Paul had an incredible talent for taking the external world around them and using it to support their period of prophecy. Their placing this George Harrison song in this position on Sgt. Pepper is just one more example of how this is so.
- The final sequence of songs from Sgt. Pepper that are being referenced here is: When I’m Sixty Four; Lovely Rita; Good Morning, Good Morning and A Day In The Life.
- This was discussed in the chapter titled The Sgt. Pepper Connection.
- This is indicated by the waiting for the sun phrase.
- This is indicated by the use of the word rain.
- This is indicated by the if the sun don’t come you get a tan phrase.
- This is conveyed to us through the phrase for the sun, understanding that sun is a homonym of the word son.
- In other words, if the human race ceased to exist Jesus Christ would cease to exist. God, on the other hand, endures whether the human race exists or not.
- This thought process by Christians is brought about by passages that appear in The Bible in Matthew 5:39 and Luke 6:29.
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.
If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
..if someone slaps you on one cheek, turn the other also.
If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt.
- As a side note, it has also been determined that it is this passage that inspired the naming of the band Wings, Paul McCartney’s solo career band. Paul McCartney’s official position is that the name Wings is related to the birth of one of his children, but in light of everything it seems reasonable to conclude that his explanation is best classified as a guise – an explanation intended to hinder the identification of the two witnesses.
- This Beatles featured against a white background theme occurs elsewhere as well. See the chapter titled Yellow Submarine – The Album Cover for the discussion of this.
- Strawberry Fields Forever will not be covered in this book, though it is equally profound.
- Of course, the primary reason we must consciously remove all preconceptions is because this is a central tenant of Jesus Christ’s teachings, as put forth by him through the discussions he had pertaining to his children. See the Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds section of The Good Guise chapter for more information
- This is a reference to this same phrase that appears in the Revolution songs.
- Man against father, daughter against mother, daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.
- Other passages can be similar in two respects: 1) key words in the passages being compared are identical or nearly identical; 2) the passages being compared address similar topics.
- A person that is employed to put out fires.
- (footnote removed)
- The use of the phrase Penny Lane in the song justifies this statement.
- The use of the word ears in the song justifies this statement.
- The use of the word eyes in the song justifies this statement.
- The use of the phrase under blue suburban skies in the song justifies this statement.
- The use of the phrase a four of fish and finger pies in the song justifies this statement.
- I had the opportunity to take a Medicinal Botany class in college. To satisfy the research component of that class I wrote a paper that compared the molecular similarities between LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide) and one of our neurotransmitters 5-hydroxytryptamine, more commonly known as Serotonin. Sensory Overlap was addressed during the course of completing that assignment.
- Ezekiel 5:1 – Now, son of man, take a sharp sword and use it as a barber’s razor to shave your head and your beard. Then take a set of scales and divide up the hair.
- A Muslim is someone that practices the religion of Islam.
- Actually, it should be said that it is the Judeo-Christian that the Muslim considers to be the biggest infidel. The persecution towards Christians by Muslims that is detailed in Revelation extends equally to the Judeo, or Jewish, component as well. The Jew and the Christian are, for all practical purposes, one and the same in this regard.
- See the discussion of Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite in The Sgt. Pepper Connection chapter.
- Christians are represented by the word people.
- The phrase come and go is made to represent symbolically the act of being killed, or of leaving this reality.
- As has already been discussed elsewhere, Revelation 20 states that the first to be with Jesus Christ are those that have been beheaded. This is why the phrase say hello is used by the two witnesses; to tell us that this group of individuals will meet Jesus Christ before those that are not beheaded.
- This statement is derived from the phrase Penny Lane.
- This statement is derived from the phrase there is a barber showing photographs / Of every head he’s had the pleasure to have known.
- This statement is derived from the phrase And all the people that come and go / Stop and say hello.
- This statement is derived from the phrase banker with a motorcar.
- This statement is derived from the phrase little children laugh at him behind his back.
- This statement is derived from the phrase banker never wears a mac / In the pouring rain.
- This statement is derived from the phrase Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes.
- This statement is derived from the phrase beneath the blue suburban skies.
- This statement is derived from the phrase meanwhile back. Sensory overlap was employed with the use of the word back in this phrase, referencing the end of the period of the two witnesses, when the prophecies are identified.
- This statement is derived from the phrase there is a fireman with an hourglass.
- This statement is derived from the phrase in his pocket is a portrait of the Queen.
- This statement is derived from the phrase He likes to keep his fire engine clean, / It’s a clean machine.
- This statement is derived from the use of the word shelter.
- This statement is derived from the use of the word roundabout.
- This statement is derived from the phrase A pretty nurse is selling poppies from a tray.
- This statement is derived from the phrase she feels as if she’s in a play.
- This statement is derived from the phrase the barber shaves another customer.
- This statement is derived from the phrase the banker sitting waiting for a trim.
- This statement is derived from the phrase then the fireman rushes in / From the pouring rain.
- See the discussion on Numerology in The Sgt. Pepper Connection chapter.
- What is interesting is that if this observation is coupled with the imagery on the album cover, which shows John Lennon amongst clouds, we are able to arrive at the phrase cloud nine.
- See the discussion of Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite in The Sgt. Pepper Connection chapter.
- See the discussion of And of course Henry the horse dances the waltz in the chapter titled, The Sgt. Pepper Connection.
- See the Numerology section of The Sgt. Pepper Connection chapter for more information on how to translate letters to numbers numerologically.
- John Lennon, during an interview with Jonathan Cott on December 5, 1980
- Based on this line of reasoning, it seems that at this point we have no choice but to accept that nothing can be done to stop the destruction of our civilization – the iron civilization. From a biblical point of view we are only a few passages away from the end of the iron civilization. However, what must be kept in mind is that we don’t know how many years will elapse before the next few passages manifest themselves. We also do not know for sure how the next passages will manifest themselves. In the Old Testament there are instances in which God has already planned an event to take place and he is persuaded by various people to alter his plans. In light of this it stands to reason that we also have the ability to alter to some degree how and when this iron civilization will cease and the Establishment begins.
- See the discussion of the five song sequence in The Sgt. Pepper Connection chapter.
- As I state many times throughout The Good Guise, the topics that have been selected for inclusion in this book are more than sufficient to establish that John Lennon and Paul McCartney were the two witnesses. However, I did take the time to identify the significance of each of the 69 or so Lennon-McCartney songs that were released during the period of prophecy. To that end, as you are reading this passage in Daniel I hope that you realize that it is from this passage that Rocky Raccoon originates. The rock talked about here in Daniel is embodied in the Rocky Raccoon character. Here we see at this point that this rock (strikes) the statue on its feet, which is what the following line in Rocky Raccoon was made in reference to:
Rocky had come
equipped with a gun
to shoot off the legs of his rival
Hopefully, you can come to understand that the legs of the statue are the same legs as those being referenced with the phrase legs of his rival in Rocky Raccoon.
- Actually, this is a bit of an understatement. During the period of prophecy every song created by the two witnesses is biblically-based in one manner or another.
- This could be said in a positive manner as well by saying that they came to bring about the start of the Establishment. Once this is understood songs like Hello Goodbye are more easily understood.
- This was first discussed in the Introduction.
- This is conveyed by the but after the three and a half days phrase.
- This is conveyed by the the breath of life from God entered them phrase.
- This is conveyed by the and they stood on their feet phrase.
- This is conveyed by the and terror struck phrase.
- This is conveyed by the those who saw them phrase.
- This is conveyed by the they went up to heaven in a cloud phrase.
- We see now that we are currently manifesting Revelation 11:11-12, with those that have identified the prophecies about to be struck by terror.
- Revelation 11:11-12 states: But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.
- From a legal standpoint, I doubt very seriously that a legal proceeding pertaining to what is stated in this book would result in the conclusion being reached that everything said originates fully from God and therefore is no opinion at all. This, of course, is the case.
- Who the characters are in the movie is not important. An understanding of the cover of Yellow Submarine is, for the most part, gained when the picture on the cover is viewed as a stand alone item, not heavily inter-related to the music or the movie of Yellow Submarine.
- The Fez, though of Greek origin, is predominantly associated with the Ottoman empire in the 19th century. The Ottoman empire was, in many respects, an Islamic successor to the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire. In effect, this fez on the cover of Yellow Submarine is a symbolic reference to the religion of Islam, which hints that the role Islam will play around the time that the anti-Christ emerges is the end result of a process that has been in motion for quite some time.
- The bulls-eye, dinosaur’s head and the hill.
- This topic is covered in depth in the Listen To The Colors Of Your Dreams chapter.
- Please refer to the discussion of the color green in the Listen to the Colors of your Dreams chapter.
- See the discussion of Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite in the Sgt. Pepper Connection chapter.
- See the discussion of John Lennon’ name change in the Imagine chapter.
- This idea about the color black is nothing new. One of the central tenants that Charles Manson put forth back in the 1960’s was that The Beatles were here to bring about the rise of the black man. Charlie took this message that is legitimately within the works of The Beatles and applied it to the racial aspect of his culture. This was an incorrect, or incomplete, application of what he had seen within the works of The Beatles, or the two witnesses, but since he was experiencing, or taking in, the prophecies of the two witnesses in a real time fashion it was impossible for him to understand exactly what was being conveyed to us all by the two witnesses. However, he must be given some credit for his assertion that the rise of the black man is an inevitable outcome, for we can understand now that the series of events that culminate with the emergence of the anti-Christ can be correctly described, symbolically of course, as the rise of the black man.
- The Bonkers represent the two witnesses and the two witnesses were John and Paul. It should be understood at this point that a reference to the Bonkers is also a reference to the two witnesses and to John and Paul. The same holds true in reverse; a reference to the two witnesses is also a reference to the Bonkers and also to John and Paul, and so on.
- Q – What kind of people ride on rocking horses? A – Children.
- The term music is used here in the name of brevity. The movies that were released during the period of prophecy, as well as the artwork related to the music they released, also should be considered part of the two witnesses’ musical body of work. The interviews of the two witnesses, even their lives, should also be considered to exist under this umbrella of music.
- An interesting piece of trivia regarding this hand-sign here is that this is the first album cover to feature this sign.
- Revelation 20:10 – And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
- Michael Jordan wore the number 23.
- The concept of Air Jordan or His Airness is embodied in this inflated, floating man.
- Michael Jordan’s tongue was always on display as he played basketball.
- It is possible that Michael’s role is not to participate in the finding of the tomb of Mary Magdalene, though this is what was concluded after gaining an understanding of the cover of Yellow Submarine. If we set aside the cover of Yellow Submarine for a moment we see that the passages in The Bible that detail Michael’s actions indicate that he confronts those that try to gain control of the tomb of Mary Magdalene. Perhaps his role is not to be the person that recovers the tomb of Mary Magdalene; he may come into the picture after the tomb has been found; when the protecting and preserving of the tomb is needed.
- The dinosaur symbolizes a beginning.
- Time is a curve is embodied in this hill.
- The bulls-eye represents a destination, or ending.
- Mary is shown lying down with a star attached to symbolize that she is hidden away and also that she has descendants.
- This is represented by the upper portion of the Snapping Turk.
- This is represented by the figure that is wearing 23 and is floating in the air.
- This is signified by the charging Blue Meanie that overshadows Mary Magdalene as she is lying face down.
- This is stated to emphasize that at the time it was created Michael Jordan was not famous yet.
- This is conveyed through the figure that is wearing a top hat.
- With Michael being born in 1963 he could be upwards of 70 years old before becoming a statesman. This means that it may not be until 2033 that this phase begins.
- This is indicated by the red background to the left of The Beatles.
- Since it is red we can associate it with Mary Magdalene.
- What is also worth noting is that John and Paul were identified as being the two witnesses during the summer of 2005. All of the prophecies in the form of anagrams were identified within a three month or so period spanning from July, 2005 to September, 2005. After that time period, no other similar prophecies have ever been identified. Since then all of the last three years or so have been spent researching the two witnesses and writing The Good Guise: The Beatles, The Bible, Michael and Mary. While studying the song When I’m Sixty-four it was noticed that the identification of the two witnesses, as well as the prophecies themselves, took place during the time that John Lennon would have been 64 years old, had he still been alive.
- An in-depth discussion of Let It Be is not included in this account of the two witnesses. The purpose of The Good Guise is to establish that John and Paul were the two witnesses. You should just be aware that a host of others aspects of the two witnesses has been identified over and above what is covered in this book.
- See the discussion of Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite in The Sgt. Pepper Connection chapter.
- John Lennon – French Horn, Ringo Starr – Trumpet, Paul McCartney – Cor Anglais, George Harrison – Flute
- The word reed carries this meaning.
- This statement is only possible because it has already been learned that Revelation 12 and Revelation 13 deal with the rise of first Mary Magdalene and then the anti-Christ.
- The use of the word trample is from where the connotation of ungodliness stems from; which is the best way that it can be described although it should be said that the real underlying meaning is that the two witnesses will put forth prophecy that will eventually bring about the temporary end, or the trampling, of Christianity.
- The word appoint is used to put forth this particular notion.
- Since we see that it is John of Patmos that has presented the entire vision found in Revelation, the one starting at Revelation 4:2, The use of the word I ties back directly to John of Patmos. John of Patmos’ subsequent descriptive comments that pertain to the two witnesses are how the appointing by him takes place. This implies that it is more than likely that some sort of conscious acts had to be completed by John Lennon and Paul McCartney in regards to the two witnesses, as it appears that the two witnesses needed to read Revelation 11:4-12 and realize that they were fully qualified to complete the acts of the two witnesses. Either way, though, the element of a specific time period comes into play with the use of the word appoint, because the two witnesses could not start the period of prophecy until the time that they were able to fulfill the characteristics of the two witnesses.
- This has been discussed in The Cast-Iron Shore chapter and it has been shown that we are currently in the process of manifesting Revelation 11:11-12.
- This understanding that at times God uses personal and social chaos to cloud advancements of his plan indicates that he knows that there is an aspect of his plan that the bulk of the human race is better off not knowing about. This is turn indicates that we want to believe that God is solely good, and that evil, as we define it, must surely reside somewhere else. By understanding how God employs the use of sackcloth, though, we are now closer to accepting the notion that God makes all things happen, including what mankind considers to be evil.
- Refer to the Green section in the Listen To The Colors Of Your Dreams chapter.
- Sensory overlap is at play here, with before being a time and not a space reference.
- It also appears that this ability to thwart efforts by others extended beyond the 1,260 day period of prophecy. For example, it has been stated in this book that Revelation 11:8 refers to New York City. This passage states that this city is where the two witnesses must be killed. If John understood this passage correctly then that explains why he was so confident that he would not be deported. His over-confidence was obvious, as he was even asked by reporters about his confidence that he would not be deported.
- This concept is put forth in the above passage with the statement that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying. This is explained in detail in the Introduction.
- Prophecies are depicted as rain while they are being delivered and they are depicted as water after they have been delivered.
- This concept is put forth in the above passage with the statement that the two witnesses will have power to turn the waters into blood.
- This is symbolically indicated in this biblical passage by the kill them phrase.
- If Let It Be is classified as a new phase album, then it must be acknowledged that in order for a new phase, or period, to begin a prior phase would need to end. In this case, it is the period of prophecy that had just ended.
- This body of work is depicted on the cover of Yellow Submarine through the four Beatles on the top of the hill.
- This is covered in detail in the Introduction.
- See Mark 10:17 onward.
- The use of the word them in this passage is a reference to the artistic creations of the two witnesses.
- This is stated because Revelation 12:1 is the origin of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds. The song wasn’t written about LSD but it was written while on LSD.
- Horn symbolizes strength in The Bible.
- The living offspring of Mary Magdalene.
- This is conveyed in the Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite song with the line The Hendersons will all be there.
- This characteristic was assigned through the use of the word leopard.
- This characteristic was assigned through the use of the phrase feet like a bear and a mouth like that of a lion.
- The dragon symbolizes organized religion. In all probability this is a reference to Islam.
- The two horns like a lamb phrase conveys this idea.
- Islam is represented here by the dragon.
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.